Diode Dynamics Map Light LEDs For Tundra (2007-2021)
This replacement LED bulb is a great way to improve the look and function of the map lights on your Toyota Tundra. They'll provide a modern, premium appearance compared to the original incandescent bulb. The installation is straightforward, with just a bulb swap - making this a great simple upgrade for the Tundra.
- Modern cool white appearance, or choose your color
- Direct replacement for Toyota Tundra map light bulb
- Plug and play, no modification with factory 194 bulb size
- Available in multiple brightness levels
Brightness. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Colors that match. Most of us have seen lighting setups with random shades of white that don't quite match. At Diode Dynamics, we operate an integrating sphere, which is a piece of lab equipment used to analyze exact color spectrum of the LED bulbs we produce. By testing each batch of products, we can ensure that all bulbs will match in color, to avoid various tints of white. These bulbs will match any other upgrades you may have from Diode Dynamics, for factory-style uniformity and a clean appearance.
Reliability. Diode Dynamics LEDs are built with constant-current inductive circuitry, along with transient suppression. They are tested by our engineering team with a device that replicates years of voltage spikes, like the ones generated each time the alternator starts and stops on your Tundra. This is what kills most LED bulbs over time, but just like factory components, Diode Dynamics LEDs are designed with built-in circuit protection. While more expensive than simple bulbs, this allows Diode Dynamics LEDs to last for years, with no flickering or failure.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is one of the most trusted names in automotive LED lighting. We directly assemble and engineer an increasing number of products in the United States, allowing for higher quality and performance, with the newest and brightest LED technology. Whether it's a Toyota or anything else, we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
- Samsung LED emitters with omnidirectional diffusing lens.
- Newly-upgraded (Fall 2017) constant-current circuit.
- 56 lumens per bulb.
- High-power LED with omnidirectional diffusing lens.
- Copper heatsinking for excellent long-term reliability.
- 92 lumens per bulb.
- Twelve 5050 sized LEDs arranged on a rectangular panel.
- Plugs in using adapters for miniature wedge or festoon size.
- This is not a direct replacement bulb. It is an LED panel, made for high effective output. It may not fit on the inside of the lamp housing.
- 118 lumens per bulb.